نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

How the shokhmi day passed

January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
I arrived at Gatwick International Airport about 11. As the aeroplane was landing it began raining to remind me of the essence of the weather of London.
After claiming my baggage, I went on to buy tickets to London St Pancras. about £12. well, not cheap! more expensive than the train from Tehran to Mashhad.
The train was to arrive at 11:19 and it actually came at 11:18:30! This was the first sign that I have entered a country where time matters! 
It was almost empty (and it remained so untill when I got off at St Pancras), scattered newspapers on some seats and a father who had fun teaching english grammer to his young girl; the problem was why should one use different words when talking about plural things! the girl reasoned `two oranges are still made of orange' which seemed logical t
به معنای واقعی کلمه امروز
واقعا روز شانسم نبود،کلی عکس خراب کردم،البته رنج نمراهامون شبیه هم بود اماا اصلااااا از عملکردم راضی نبودم
اخرین مریض که پنج تا عکس pa داشت یه جوون نامتحرم سیگاری بود،دوتا عکسش تکرار خورد که یکیش مسئولش من بودم(اون یکی رو یه سال بالایی باید میگرفت،مدل عکسش فرق داشت)،وقتی صداش زدم اومد با یه لحن طلبکارانه گف باید دوباره اشعه بخورم؟؟؟بهش گفتم اقا این اشعش اونقدری نیست که نگران کننده باشه بعدم شما این روپوش رو پوشید
I got up at about 8:30 in the morning to go for breakfast.
After lunch I decided to go to Waterstones for which I have been long waiting. I struggled a bit to find it --though it was very close--. on the way I passed the British Museum with a long queue consisting mainly of Chineese/Japanese/Korean people; there were some traditional street shows performed by Chineese artists.
It was clear that Waterstones was going to be stunning from the beginning. I started exploring the first floor and the books were mainly about history. I was wondering where are the other topics when I realized that it has three floors! three floors full of books. the second floor mainly science and the third philosophy (I only mention my favorite topics!).

In the Quran when Allah states night and day, He expresses different modes of day and night ( He causes the night to enter the day and the day enter to night or He wraps the day over the night,  and it also  stated: " We have made the night and day two signs, and We erased the sign of the night and made the sign of the day visible.. ...) there is no word in the Quran like the word of night and day. 
In sura Ya_seen says that night and day are like a skin that is separated from the fruit.  For example,  the life of a man is seventy years old and every night and the day goes by his life .it is like a skin is peeled from a fruit to reach the end.  It is as if every human being is the creature of night and day and had nothing but day and night. 
It is enough to know the believer from th
Cat in the Rain 2

They went back along the gravel path and passed in the door. The maid stayed outside to close the umbrella.As the American girl passed the office, the padrone bowed from his desk. Something felt very small and tight inside the girl. The padrone made her feel very small and at the same time really important. She had a momentary feeling of being of supreme importance. She went on up the stairs. She opened the door of the room.George was on the bed, reading.‘Did you get the cat?’ he asked, putting the book down.‘It was gone.’‘Wonder where it went to,’ he said, resting his eyes from reading.She sat down on the bed.‘I wanted it so much,’ she said. ‘I don’t know why I wanted it so much. I wanted that poor kitty. It isn’t anyfun to be a poor kitty out
Increasing Population of Human Being

Years passed and Human Generation and population began to rise in numbers and disperse in the world again. This dispersion of Human Being passed million of years so when the continents were linked together started to separate and then approaching and link together with a tiny channels. 

(http://www.indiana.edu/~g103/G103/week11/week11.htm)

< < Next page
Previuos Page > >

page3
page2
page1

page6
page5
page4

page9
page8
page7

Filters for small motors: apparatus used to remove suspended particles from a gas or liquid.Cover: piece of metal closing the filter.Housing: metal casing protecting the filter.Foam pad: a mass of spongy material used for filtering a liquid or gas.Filter: surface pierced with little holes.Washer: round, thin metal part, hollow un the center.Gasket: lining that seals a joint.Filtering element: part through which liquid passed to be clean of its impurities.Pan: small container.Cover: piece of metal closing the filter.Wing nut: winged piece of metal, to be turned by thumb and finger.
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
I had a dream about you. You were wearing blue and it was a family house party. I went into the balcony into which the glass doors of two adjacent rooms opened. In one of them, M was saying his prayers in a dim light. It was almost as if the moon was shining on his face. Next door you were standing in the same dim light. You could say it was dark, you acted as if you didn’t really notice me. I, wearing a floral Chador walked passed M and into the room where you were standing. As I entered the room you turned a little and our eyes met. You seemed as if you were expecting me to come to you. I don’t exactly remember how things went on from there, but there was a certain part of my dream where I stood to say my prayers and my head started spinning leading me falling to the ground. I couldn
A big – very big – asteroid passed relatively close to Earth this morning (April 29, 2020). Asteroid (52768) 1998 OR2 passed at a safe distance, at some 4 million miles (6 million km), or about 16 times the Earth-moon distance. It’s the biggest asteroid to fly by Earth this year (that we know about so far); according to current estimates, it’s probably a bit over a mile wide (2 km) and mostly spherical. Closest approach was April 29 around 4:56 a.m. Central Daylight Time (09:56 UTC). An online viewing of the asteroid from the Virtual Telescope Project in Rome, Italy – originally scheduled for April 28 – has been rescheduled due to clouds last night. The new time for the online viewing is today (April 29, 2020) starting at 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time (18:30 UTC)
Click int
به اندازه‌ی همین کم‌سال زیستِ اجتماعی و خودم، درک پیدا کردم از سطح چیزی که باهاش طرفم و دیگه ابداً چیزی نمی‌زنه توی ذوق. چیزی خسته، خوشحال، هیجان‌زده و ناراحتم نمی‌کنه. همه چیز روی بالاترین حد از سطح، بدون هیچ شکلی از عمق باقی می‌مونه و حتی همین کنار هم چیدن جمله‌ها و کلمات ذره‌ای کمک به کامل گفتنِ چیزی نمی‌کنه. البته که گفتن و نوشتن ماهیتاً کم کردن اندازه‌ی مسئله‌‌ست. چون باید ذهنمون رو عادت بدیم که به شکل پیوسته از یک یا نهایتا دو سه
The well of Zamzam is a well located with in the Masjid al haram(holly place from Muslim) in Mecca.date of origin of the well is 1900 year B.C.when prophet Abraham put his wife and little child (Esmail) in Mecca (that is desert land) by command of God
Thus Zamzam well became a place for new miracels now we decide to exp;ain some of them
using from nano technology show us that Zamzam water isnt usual water .research results of nano technology that do by research center of Hado and doctor Yemoto said if you add one drop from Zamzam water to one thousand drop from usual water,those usual water finds Zamzam water properties. doctor Yemoto said that we cant change structure of Zamzam water in laboratory;doctor Yemoto is founder of theory of crystallization of water. although near four thousand
All that city... You just couldn't see an end to it. The end! Please, could you show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway and I was grand, too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure and I had no doubts about getting off. Guaranteed. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. Can you understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was everything. But there wasn't an end. What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end. The end of the world. Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them and no-one can tell you differently. They are not infinite, you are infinite. And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that.
Time tracking for criminal offenses: In this post and article, we are going to provide users with explanations about the time spent on crime, as you know, in some masses, after a period of time, the masses have been cleared or mild It is considered, in this article, such questions as how time-lapse in crime is affected? How is the time tracking on ta'zir? We will be taking time to complain. Continue with AMIN.
There are three categories of time tracking, time tracking, and time tracking.
Time tracking for crime in general consists of 3 categories, including review of the time of execution, review time of the sentence, time tracking of the prosecution, which we will explain each of them below.
Time lapse in criminal offenses and enforcement
Time lapse in criminal offenses: the execution of
The Genealogy of Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
The beginning of the Imamate of Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
His noble father was Imam Hassan Askari (PBUH), the 11th Imam of Shiites who was born in 232 AH (846 AC) in Medina and martyred in 260 AH (873 AC) in Samarra.
Imam Mahdi’s (PBUH) mother was Narjis
Khatoon who from father side is Joshua’s daughter, the son of the Cesar,
Byzantine Empire and from mother side she reverts to Simon one of the
Jesus’ (PBUH) apostles that was transferred from Rome to Medina and then
in Imam Hadi’s house, she got acquainted with Islamic Rules under the
supervision of Halimeh Khatoon, the daughter of Imam Javad (PBUH). Then
Imam Hadi (PBUH) married her off to Imam Askari (PBUH) and accordingly
this pious gentlewoman had the honor of being Imam Mahdi
Cat in the Rain

Ernest Hemingway

There were only two Americans stopping at the hotel. They did not know any of the people they passed onthe stairs on their way to and from their room. Their room was on the second floor facing the sea. It also faced the public garden and the war monument. There were big palms and green benches in the public garden.
In the good weather there was always an artist with his easel. Artists liked the way the palms grew and the bright colors of the hotels facing the gardens and the sea.
Italians came from a long way off to look up at the war monument. It was made of bronze and glistened inthe rain. It was raining. The rain dripped from the palm trees. Water stood in pools on the gravel paths. The seabroke in a long line in the rain and slipped back d
THE END OF THE PARTYBy GRAHAM GREENE

Peter Morton woke with a start to face the first light. Through the window he could see a bare bough dropping across a frame of silver. Rain tapped against the glass. It was January the fifth.He looked across a table, on which a night-light had guttered into a pool of water, at the other bed. Francis Morton was still asleep, and Peter lay down again with his eyes on his brother. It amused him to imagine that it was himself whom he watched, the same hair, the same eyes, the same lips and line of cheek. But the thought soon palled, and the mind went back to the fact which lent the day importance. It was the fifth of January. He could hardly believe that a year had passed since Mrs. Henne-Falcon had given her last children's party.Francis turned suddenl

Ruqayya bent. al-Ḥusayn (Arabic: رُقَیَّة بنت الحُسَین), according to reports, was one of the daughters of Imam al-Husayn (a) who was present at the tragedy of Karbala and was amongst the captives that was taken to Syria. According to reports, it was during this captivity in Syria that led to her martyrdom at the tender age of three. Currently there exists a mausoleum for her in the city of Damascus, Syria.
However, about this daughter of the Imam (a) differences exist concerning her name and the way she was martyred.In mentioning the names of the children of Imam al-Husayn (a), al-Shaykh al-Mufid only mentions that he (a) had two daughters by the names of Fatima and Sukayna . However, Muhammad b. Talha al-Shafi'i mentions that Imam al-Husayn (a) had f
Oh sweet humming bird. Your lips are what I desire at the moment. But are they? No they are not
Would it be so bad to give into temptation?
What would it be like if you were to give into it when I passed by your face, perhaps moving something from one table to another, gently as a breeze touches the grass on a field. What would it be like to feel the urge you have for holding me, kissing me as you have never longed for anything more. Touching me, as I am your one soul desire. Let me feel worthy of your rules. The rules that keep you from looking into my eyes.
Oh do look into my eyes you sweet sweet rain drop. Let me see the flames of passion through them and let me warm myself by looking into yours. Let me melt in your thoughts of holding me, having me. 
I don’t know if this is love, bu
آلترناتیوهای گوناگون در آزمون اسپیکینگ آیلتس در تسک1
معمولا سوالاتی در جنبه عمومی مانند شغل. تحصیلات. سرگرمی و... از شما پرسیده میشود به یک مثال توجه کنید:

-Do you work or study?
Answer1.
Somehow yes and No.
Unfortunately since my dad passed away few years ago, I became the bread winner while I was studying hard for university admission exam.
On the other hand, since I’m renowned as a hard working student among my family and friend, I should be studying hard to pass the exam with flying colors.
Most of the time I’m burning candle at both ends.
 Answer2.
 I’m currently a freshman at X university Which is one the top school of the nation.
Admission is incredibl
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
Iran can justly claim to be one of the world’s oldest major civilizations with an unbroken tradition and history of urban settlements dating back to the 7th century BC. Strategically situated between the East and the West and on the historical Silk Road, Iran has seen the fusion of many people of diverse ethnicities giving rise to an unparalleled cultural heritage. In addition, the country is blessed by nature with snow-capped mountains, arid deserts, pristine beaches and luscious oases, existing side by side in a compact area.
The 14 stories in the book offer a kaleidoscope of Iran’s history and traditions that have inspired many of the story tellers. For example, the Gilgamesh Magazine is sourced from the epic poem written in Akkadian during the late second millennium BC. The revival
The Ratio of Religion and the World

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech

The heavens of religion, the
darkness of nature, and the world blossom the light day of the revelation, the
night of darkness illuminates human life. It reveals the radius of the divine
verses emitted from the enlightened sun. Like the meteorite in the body of
nature, it has been penetrating, and it has cleared all the angles of this vast
darkness. It is no passage through which the passage of revelation has not
passed and the spirit of nature is not fragrant with its scent. The world has
its own affection and religion undertake nature to consolation, nature garden
with beautiful songs and the nightingales of ghazal have given fruits to the
religion and from the sacred and blessed union of religion a
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
Ghadir

Introduction The caravan returning from the Hujjatul- Widdah ( the Final Pilgrimage) of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his progeny, was halted unexpectedly. The archangel Jibreel ( Gabriel) had come with the message from Allah' : 0 Apostl! Deliver what has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people( ' Qur' an 5: 67). The place where the Muslims had stopped was at Ghadir Khum. The Prophet delivered a sermon and appointed Imam Ali, peace be upon him, as his successor. His words were' : 0 Muslim! Who is more worthy [ in the eyes of] the believers than their ownselves' ? The audience replied' : Allah and His Messenger know better' . Hearing this, the Prophet declared' : I am

Publisher's speech

ASTRAL expecting a higher-level development in 2019
https://www.astral-elec.com/astral-expecting-a-higher-level-development-in-2019.html
Based on our comprehensive support in marketing and technology, ASTRAL, in 2019, will keep striving to accomplish a higher-level development in this industry and together make a brighter future with our partners.

We very much feel grateful for all these years’ cooperation with our partners, dealers, wholesalers and distributors, and we together witnessed the growth and accomplishments that we made in the past 2018.

In the era that big touch screen becomes a trend, ASTRAL successfully switched to smart big screens from traditional screens, and in the future touch performance would be more sensitive and the devices would be lighter and compact.
Curre
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
رَجَز (Rajaz)، به آواها و نواهای ساربانان گفته می‌شه که شب‌هنگام، در صحراها هنگام استراحت، می‌سرودن و اجرا میکردن، و به نوعی تداعی‌کنندۀ حرکت شترها در بیایان هاست... 
کمل، با الهام از این موضوع، ی شاهکاری رو خلق کرده که به نظرم از بهترین آثار این گروهه، ی پراگرسیو راک نابی!
وقتی به این آهنگ گوش می‌دین، چشاتون رو ببندید و خواهی‌دید که در حال قدم‌زدن در یک صحرای بی‌انتهایید و همراه با قافلۀ ساربانان، در حرکتید ...
  Camel - Rajaz 

«...When the desert sun has p
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
برای تغییر متغییر ها در کد استفاده میشود
Creating modules is a great way to reuse code, but often you need the same module with smaller variations throughout your design. This is what generics and the generic map is for. It allows you to make certain parts of the module configurable at compile-time.
Constants are used when we want to avoid typing the same value over and over again. They can be used for defining bit-widths of signal vectors at compile-time, and they can even be mapped to generic constants as well. Constants can be used in place of signals and variables anywhere in the code, but their values cannot be changed after compile-time.
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
In the previous tutorial, we created a 4-input multiplex

Publisher's speech

This examples shows how to use the QWinHost class to use a native Win32 window inside a Qt based user interface.
class HostWindow : public QWinHost
{
Q_OBJECT
public:
HostWindow(QWidget *parent = 0, Qt::WFlags f = 0)
: QWinHost(parent, f)
{
setFocusPolicy(Qt::StrongFocus);
}
HWND createWindow(HWND parent, HINSTANCE instance)
{
static ATOM windowClass = 0;
if (!windowClass) {
WNDCLASSEX wcex;
wcex.cbSize = sizeof(WNDCLASSEX);
wcex.style = CS_HREDRAW | CS_VREDRAW;
wcex.lpfnWndProc = (WNDPROC)WndProc;
wcex.cbClsExtra = 0;
wcex.cbWndExtra = 0;
wcex.hInstance = instance;
wcex.hIcon
Three decades ago I made a choice to get healthy.  But, most of us understand that keeping the weight off is the toughest aspect of any long-term physical fitness program.  Sooner or later, a plateau happens and to cancel my slump I raised my cardio by conducting.  This not just broke it helped me to find a little creativity can go a very long way.
Let me mention that we draw inspiration from several sources.  Very frequently it"s an individual, a notion, a tune or possibly a story that could inspire us.  For me personally, it was a kids" narrative about a butterfly.
Nike sponsored a streak in New York known as the Nike One Hit Wonder Run.   This year, Joan Jett created a distinctive look.
I recall my final glance in the auto thermometer prior to getting out of this auto - 102 degre
آموزش رایتینگ درس اول کتاب زبان پایه دوازدهم – جملات مرکب
در بخش Writing کتاب Vision 3 یا کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم ، گرامر ساختار جملات مرکب آموزش داده شده است.
یادگیری جملات مرکب Compound Sentences بسیار کاربردی است و برای کنکور زبان و رایتینگ آیلتس می توان از این ساختار بهره برد.
ترجمه توضیح مربوط به رایتینگ درس اول صفحه 34 کتاب:
ما تا به اینجا یاد گرفته ایم که هر جمله انگلیسی باید حداقل یک فاعل Subject و یک فعل Verb داشته باشد. به این جمله ، جمله ساده Simple
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
We gather today, under the dome of this temple of democracy, to exercise one of the most solemn powers that this body can take: the impeachment of the President of the United States.
No Member – regardless of party or politics – comes to Congress to impeach a President.  But every one of us, as our first act as a Member of Congress, stood on this historic House Floor, before our beautiful American flag, and raised our hands in this sacred oath: ‘I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic… So help me God.’
For 230 years, Members have taken that sacred oath, which makes us Custodians of the Constitution. 
When our Founders declared independence and established a new nation, they crafted a syst
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 7 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Maida_Surreh_Versue_91

إِنَّمَا یُرِیدُ الشَّیْطَانُ أَن یُوقِعَ بَیْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاءَ فِی الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَیْسِرِ وَیَصُدَّكُمْ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَعَنِ الصَّلَاةِ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّنتَهُونَ ٩١

Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist? (91)

Satan seeks to cast enmity and hatred among you أن یُوقِعَ بَیْنَكُمُ الْ
Martyrdom in Islam. On the importance of martyrdom in Islam

The words of
the Holy Prophet (PBUH) are that “the most dignified way to die is to be martyred.”1  

“Self-sacrifice
is the best (form of) benevolence and the highest stage of faith.” 2

Martyrdom in
Islam is a major concept. Anyone who fails to grasp the meaning of martyrdom,
will also not understand the sublime message in Islam. “Islam” means
submission to God, and it is in martyrdom that this submission to God finds its
full expression. In Islamic Ideology, the greatest aim in the life’s struggle is
to become victorious over the self. 3  

The
submission of the reasoning, feeling creation of God that is humankind, means
that all human life belongs to God, and to God it returns. Man is to have no
cares and d
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 2 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_148
وَلِكُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّیهَا ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَیْرَاتِ ۚ أَیْنَ مَا تَكُونُوا یَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِیعًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَیْءٍ قَدِیرٌ ١٤٨
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (148)
Each person has a path toward Allah. But the true and right path is  Wellaye and Imamate( the Imam’s authority and leadership).  Allah’s allies s
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 2 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_148
وَلِکُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّیهَا ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَیْرَاتِ ۚ أَیْنَ مَا تَکُونُوا یَأْتِ بِکُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِیعًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ کُلِّ شَیْءٍ قَدِیرٌ ١٤٨
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (148)
Each person has a path toward Allah. But the true and right path is  Wellaye and Imamate( the Imam’s authority and leadership).  Allah’s allies s
Finding the Main Idea & Gussing the Words' Meanings

Topic: Reacing Comprehension Skills; Main Idea & Guess the Meaning of words
Level: Intermediate
Context: Blended

Reading fluency in a second language requires hard work and dedication from learners that extends beyond the classroom or a single reading course. Students attend classes for relatively short periods of time, but teachers can help them extend reading fluency by encouraging them to build supportive learning communities.

How to Find the Main Idea (Roell, 2019)
Questions about the "main idea" of a passage are popular on reading comprehension tests, but sometimes, those questions are pretty difficult to answer, especially for students who are not completely sure they understand what the main idea really is. Findin

1- Google AdWords Ads and
social networks are one of the ways to increase website traffic.
2- In social
networks to be active. Share your website content on social
networks with a link and share the right hashtags. If your business is a
company with the company, we suggest using Twitter (twitter) and google +
(Google +), and if your business is a company with a client, Pinterest, and Instagram.
3- There are
no specific formulas and standards for the success of content marketing, even
if some believe it. So, set the length and format of the content to attract the
audience. Short posts based on blog posts with long content, news blogs,
as well as high-quality videos and high-quality infographics can also be
effective.
4- Use
attractive and engaging headlines for website content
آن را باید از بین برد، زیرا با اینکه جسم کاپیتولاسیون از بین رفته. و قانون آن لغو شده، ولی هنوز هیچ دادگاهی در ایران، جرات محاکمه آمریکایی ها مجرم را ندارد. آمریکا صراحتا اعلام می کند که: سپهبد سلیمانی را ترور کرده! ولی کسی از او شکایت نمی کند، بلکه به او نصیحت می کنند که عاقل باشد. جانشین سپهبد را تهدید به ترور می کند، باز هم کسی دست به قلم نمی شود. حتی در دادگاههای داخلی هم، اصلا به فکر خطور نمی دهند که: آمریکا را دادگاهی کنند. مثلا می گویند: اگ
والا بد می بیند! ما میتوانیم هواپیماها و ناوهای ش را که به: خلیج فارس اعزام می شود گروگان بگیریم، یا آنها را مصادره کنیم. غیر از ژاپن آمریکا روسیه و چین و همه و همه، به ایران بدهکارند. و مسئولین بجای گرفتن حق ملت از بیگانگان، مشغول تراشیدن سر ملت هستند و: ملت هم با سیلی صورت خود را سرخ نگهمیدارد. معاون اول خودش عین این جمله را گفته است! و سوال کرده چرا مردم از ما بدشان می اید؟عجب سوالی است. به همان دلیل که شما خیال می کردید: مردم از شما خوششان می ا
The fitrah (divine essence) in all of us. our primordial human nature that leads us to tolerance

Tolerance is
proof of intelligence and a symbol of excellence. 9

In one famous
Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is reported to have said, “All of
humanity are as equal as the teeth of a comb.” 8 It is
recorded that once, while the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sat with his companions,
a funeral cortege passed by and he stood up out of respect. A companion
remarked that this was only the funeral of a Jew, implying that that was far
too unimportant for the Prophet’s attention. He challenged this by asking, “Was
he then not also a human being?” 8

In the view of
Allah (God) the whole of humanity consists of one single community.8

So what then
goes wrong? In our 21st century world, repo
در حالیکه تولید در کشور به حد اشباع رسیده، و باعث احتکار و قاچاق به انسوی مرزها شده، معلوم نیست چرا بعضی ها موانع تولید را مطرح می کنند. زیرا هرکه فیل خواهد جور هندوستان کشد. به نظر می رسد فقط به یک دلیل آن را بزرگ می کنند: تخریب مدیریت کشور وتبلیغ نا کارآمدی نظام اسلامی ! یعنی پس از چهل سال هنوز نتوانسته: تولید خود را سرو سامان بدهد. در حالیکه همان اولین سال به فرمان امام خمینی، همه به تولید روی آوردند، و کشور اشباع شده است. با طرح موانع تولید،
    در قدیم معروف بود اگر کسانی با هم دعوا می کردند، و یکی زورش نمی رسید، می رفت بزرگترش را می اورد! تا بجای او دعوا کند. حالا امروز در فدراسیون فوتبال موضوعی مطرح شد که، نشان میداد ورود زنان به ورزشگاه، توطئه داخلی بوده! بعد که موفق نشدند، رفتند فیفا را آوردند! مسئولین ورزش ایران برخلاف دیگر کشورها، که عرق ملی دارند به هیچ وجه جمهوری اسلامی را دوست ندارند! و ماندن آنها در سازمانهای ورزشی، و فدراسیونها بخاطر این است که منتظرند: تا رژیم قبلی بر
سی و هشتمین جشنواره فیلم فجر هم گذشت، و ما در حسرت دیدن یک چادر: بر تن سلبریتی های زن ماندیم. و این مرثیه ماندگاری خون رضاخانی، در رگ های هنرمندان ماست! هنرمندانی که بی دلیل در همه جا قریاد می زنند: ما مردم را دوست داریم! و برای مردم کار می کنیم، ولی معلوم می شود مانند ترامپ و پمپیو، فقط یاوه می بافند و ژاژ می خایند. آنها به سادگی می گویند: که اگر در فیلم هم چادر سر می کنند، از روی اعتقاد یا باور دینی و مردمی نیست. چون اگر رهایشان سازید، همانند خود
همه وکیل های ایران خوب هستند، ولی برای دفاع از ضد انقلاب! یا حمله به ارکان نظام و قانون اساسی. یکی از انها حاضر نیست: از اسلام و انقلاب دفاع کند! حتی از منافع کشور دفاع نمی کنند. نمونه اش قرارداد میلیاردی مربی تیم ملی، که همه چیز به نفع دشمن است. تمام قراردادهای فدراسیون ها همینطور است: با اینکه همه مشاور حقوقی و کیل دارند، ولی هیچ قراردادی به نفع ایران بسته نمی شود. در برجام هم که اینهمه دقت کردند! و ادعا می کردند: ترس از جنگ را از سر ایران بردند
در این چهل سال مجلس سکولار، نام اسلام را یدک می کشید، ولی در این دوره باید واقعا افرادی به انجا بروند، که مجلس را از یوغ قانون های ضد بشری و ضد مستضعفین پاکسازی کنند. یکی از چیز هایی که سکولار هست مسئله مالیات است. نصف بودجه دولت را مالیات، که معلوم نیست چظور گرفته می شود تشکیل می دهد! طبق اعتراف خودشان، سلبریتی ها که مالیات نمی دهند! پزشکان و وکلا هم بالاترین فرار مالیاتی دارند، کارخانجات هم همگی ورشکسته، و از مالیات معاف هستند. لذا یک جو روا
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
مقایسه writing  آزمون PTE و IELTS

بخش writing آزمون PTE  شامل سه قسمت مختلف است:
۱- نوشتن ۱ یا ۲ مقاله ی استدلالی ۲۰۰ تا ۳۰۰ کلمه ای (هر مقاله به مدت ۲۰ دقیقه)
برای مثال:
Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
۲- خلاصه کردن ۲ یا ۳ متن (نوشتاری) هر کدام در یک جمله بین ۵ تا ۷۵ کلمه (هر خلاصه در ۱۰ دقیقه)
برای مثال:
Read the passage below and summarize it using one sentence. Type your response in the box at the bottom of the screen. You have 10 min
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
در اقتصاد ایران تورم و گرانی وجود ندارد، همه
آن براساس عملکر بد بانک مرکزی ایجاد شده است. یک نمونه: برخلاف گفته سخنگوی دولت،
حذف چهار صفر، 10هزار بار تورم را کاهش می دهد! یعنی یک دلار می شود 12 تومن! کاری
که باید سالها پیش انجام می شد، و بانک مرکزی مانع می شد. الان هم باید 5صفر حذف
بشود، تا دلار برابر 1تومن شود. زیرا تورم و گرانی، همه به واسطه افزایش برابری
دلار تنظیم می شده. اما بانک مرکزی، آن را به امورد دیگر ربط می داده! هیچ وقت
کمبود تولید و یا کم
وقتی پیامبر خدا رحلت فرمود، عده ای در سقیفه
بنی ساعده جمع شدند، که جانشین برای او تعیین کنند! اما چون قبلا پیامبر حضرت علی
را تعیین کرده بود، لذا لازم دیدند او را هم دعوت کنند، تا از حق خود به نفع شورا
کناره گیری کند. اما حضرت علی ع نپذیرفت و فرمود: بدن مطهر پیامبر هنوز روی زمین
است، اول باید ایشان دفن شوند. اما بالاخره با زور شمشیر، حضرت علی را دست بسته،
از خانه بیرون برده و به: اعضای شورا ملحق نمودند! این یک روایت ساده از یک تاریخ
بلند است. یعنی
آنهاییکه منتظرند: دوباره آمریکا به قدرت سابق
برسد، یا مثلا شاه دوباره برگردد. خواب و خیال است! تاریخ هیچوقت به عقب برنمی
گردد. اگر به تاریخ نگاه کنیم: بعد از طوفان نوح 36تمدن بزرگ، تشکیل شده است که
همگی دورانی داشته اند، رفته اند و تمدن جدید آمده. معمولا تمدن جدیدی که می آمد،
چون در ابتدا ضعیف بود، همه فکر می کردند از بین می رود! ولی مانند طفل متولد شده،
با رشد خودش همه را متعجب می کرد. اولین تمدن به رهبری فرزند نوج، بنام تمدن سامی
شکل گرفت، و تمد
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
مقایسه writing  آزمون PTE و IELTS

بخش writing آزمون PTE  شامل سه قسمت مختلف است:
۱- نوشتن ۱ یا ۲ مقاله ی استدلالی ۲۰۰ تا ۳۰۰ کلمه ای (هر مقاله به مدت ۲۰ دقیقه)
برای مثال:
Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
۲- خلاصه کردن ۲ یا ۳ متن (نوشتاری) هر کدام در یک جمله بین ۵ تا ۷۵ کلمه (هر خلاصه در ۱۰ دقیقه)
برای مثال:
Read the passage below and summarize it using one sentence. Type your response in the box at the bottom of the screen. You have 10 mi
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you know the history
of vacuum cleaners that have existed for over 100 years?
This is a proof of
history.
The incident only a few
hours ago, from that point I just liked cleaning a little bit. It's still hard
to believe, but I encountered a strange event and got to know the history of
the vacuum cleaner. The rainy season,
which is a distraction, has finally opened. However, I still felt that the
long-lasting, moist daily image had not yet passed away, and I could not get a
proper feel no matter what I did. It would be better if it was clean at least
in the room alone ... I turned on the power with the stick-type vacuum cleaner
in my living room, "Elgorapide Lithium".Well, let's start cleaning

Switch on your hand so
that you can pull your mind and body up. Oh, but the latest vacu
Do you try to focus
mentions
Ramin Fallah is CEO and a co-founder of Fanavari Azmayeshgahi company. He is a successful entrepreneur and businessman in importation of medical and laboratory equipment in Iran. We have interviewed with Ramin Fallah about common challenges and problems of Iran economic and the future of medical equipment industry.
We have to thank you for giving us your time; we know that you are so busy.
What is the global rank and level of our country in medical equipment?
Hello.
Fortunately, we have witnessed advancements in some fields. However, thoughtfully speaking, we should not expect our country to be completely independent and autonomous. Probably, it is not economic to be completely self-sufficient. As you know, Germany, Japan and America are both great manufacturers and importers. There is an
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Overview
One of the key concepts in electronics is the printed circuit board or PCB. It's so fundamental that people often forget to explain what a PCB is. This tutorial will breakdown what makes up a PCB and some of the common terms used in the PCB world.

Over the next few pages, we'll discuss the composition of a printed circuit board, cover some terminology, a look at methods of assembly, and discuss briefly the design process behind creating a new PCB.

What's a PCB?
Printed circuit board is the most common name but may also be called "printed wiring boards" or "printed wiring cards". Before the advent of the PCB circuits were constructed through a laborious process of point-to-point wiring. This led to frequent failures at wire junctions and short circuits when wire insulation began
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I tried to find the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont rep
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp
.She martyred because of his Vali
 Vali was her husband.He was her Emam.He was Ali.Especial Ali,Especial and kind Emam for all the world.They love each others very very much and act very kindly with themslves, their children, their neighbourhoods and families and people.We couldn't imagin what's happen for Ali when Zahra(Fatemeh(s)) martyred!How we can imagine what happened for little children  of Zahra!
Her little children were Zeinab,Hossein and Hasan.  
Supporter,Director of the society and a person who knows how to lead people of the world from Allah is Vali. 
 Hassan, was the eldest son of Ali and Muhammad's daughter Fatimah, and was the older brother of Husayn. Muslims respect him as a grandson of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Among Shia Muslims, Hasan is revered as the se
?What is Islam
God
in His mercy had sent messengers to convey us, to different peoples,
in different times. Each prophet came with guidance and miracles that
were relevant for his time and for his people, but the message was the
same: That there is only one God and worship is for him alone. This
“Islam” was the religion brought by all the prophets of God. Islam was
the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them
all). God has in His Grace, addressed this issue to man in His final
revelation, the Noble Quran.
“Do they seek other than the
religion of Allah? When to him submit all creatures in the heavens and
on the earth; and to him, they shall all be returned (83). Say [O,
messenger]: “we believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to u
غذاهای اصلاح شده ژنتیکی (GM foods ) ، همچنین به عنوان غذاهای مهندسی ژنتیکی ( غذاهای GE ) یا غذاهای زیست مهندسی شناخته شده ، غذاهایی هستند که از ارگانیسم هایی تولید شده اند که با استفاده از روشهای مهندسی ژنتیک تغییراتی در DNA آنها ایجاد شده است . تکنیک های مهندسی ژنتیک امکان مقایسه صفات جدید و همچنین کنترل بیشتر صفات را در مقایسه با روش های قبلی مانند پرورش انتخابی و تولید جهش فراهم می کند. [1]
فروش تجاری غذاهای اصلاح شده ژنتیکی از سال 1994 آغاز شد ، هنگا
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها